Intro to solids workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you confused about how to start introducing solids to your little one?
- Do you start at 4 months, or do you wait until 6 months?
- Do you give rice cereal , or start with vegetables?
- Do you give purees only, or start with baby-led weaning?
- Do you introduce allergens like egg , fish and peanuts early, or do you avoid them for the first year or longer?
- How do you prepare your own healthy and nutritious meals, and are there any healthy options to buy if you don't have the time ?
Join us for our online intro to solids course in the comfort of your own home! This will be an informative morning on how to introduce your little one to the exciting world of food - why, when, how and what! The course is presented by a registered dietitian, and mom of two.
Cost is R350pp, payable by EFT by 22 July.